Recommended by MANUFACTURERS to ensure the security of your VEHICLE.
Price includes your S7 tracker + nationwide installation (our thatcham registered mobile engineers can visit you at home, work or at the vehicle dealership).
In the event of a theft, a quick response is vital in ensuring the recovery of your vehicle. The Trackstar tracker is a very effective way of deterring and responding to theft.
HOW DOES THE TRACKSTAR S7 WORK?
The four steps to repatriate your vehicle.
- The system automatically arms once the ignition is switched off. If your vehicle is moved illegally, your unit will immediately alert the Control Centre with its exact location. The unit also features a full battery back-up, so your vehicle is protected even if the battery is disconnected.
- When it is clear that your vehicle has been stolen, a constant signal is sent from the vehicle to the Control Centre. The in-vehicle unit provides its exact location, speed and direction using GPS positioning.
- The Control Centre is manned 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If your vehicle is stolen, it will immediately contact the police in the area with regular updates on the vehicle’s location.
- Once the police have secured your vehicle it can be returned to you.
Trackstar is an insurance approved security product, accredited by Thatcham Motor Insurance Repair Research Centre. You might be entitled to a discount on your insurance by having it fitted to your vehicle.
Access powerful tracking features with the Trackstar App for Android and iOS.
Monitor your vehicle with the Trackstar App, the Stolen Vehicle Tracking App for Android and IOS.
The Trackstar App provides Trackstar customers with powerful functions to complement the Trackstar tracking system, such as:
Vehicle Location: Will show you the last known location of the vehicle, normally where the vehicle was parked.
Geofencing: Enables a Trackstar customer to define a location and receive an email alert if the vehicle is moved outside of the geofence.
Journey History: Provides a view of recent journeys.
Journey Replay: Allows the customer to replay a recent journey, showing the position of the vehicle and its speed for the duration of the journey. The app is available from iTunes and Google Playstore.
- Recommended by manufacturers including BMW and Land Rover.
- Thatcham accredited mobile engineers, covering every UK postcode
- Endorsed by police forces nationwide
- Thatcham S7 and insurance approved
- 24 hour control centre
- Motion sensor alerts
- Battery disconnection alert
- Back up battery
- Quick and highly effective vehicle recovery
How does installation work…
- Place the order through the site or by calling us on 01489 630025
- We will request full vehicle info via email, and come back to you with date options to install the tracker, generally within 7 days, but we say to allow up to two weeks.
- Have the tracker installed by a regulated thatcham engineer.
Once the order has been placed, we will get in touch with you to arrange
This tracker is subject to a subscription of £168 for the year, or £399 for three years.
Not sure if this is the right product for you? Have a question and want to speak to an expert? No problem – email or call us now, for free no obligation advice. t: 01489 630025 e:email@example.com