GA80 Fold down post
- Ideal for securing parking spaces, driveways and forecourts.
- Easy surface mounted installation.
- Folds down for ease of use.
- Stands 710mm high when upright.
- Folds down to 90mm when flat.
- Ideal for securing parked cars and caravans.
- Easily removed
- Highly visual and effective.
- Comes with Bulldogs super lock bolt, ground socket and cover plate for when the post is not in use.
£150.00 – £188.00
- Maintenance free
- The base plate fits flush with the ground
- Separate base plates available, so that the post can be used in different locations
- Keyed alike multiple posts available on request
- The lock is drill and pick resistant
- Locates and locks into base seconds (Paramount in bad weather!)
- Base fits only 18″ below ground (avoiding mains cables and pipework, unlike telescopic posts!)
- Does not use easily attackable padlocks
- Accepted by all major insurance companies
- Stops thieves using your drive as a loading bay
- Full height is 230mm above ground
- A hole of 425mm neads to be dug below ground
- Manufactured from heavy duty 70 x 70 x 3mm box section
- 50mm internal dimension chain hole, which allows for most security chains to be fitted (Up to 13mm chain)
- Zinc coated
- The G1 anchor automatically stays in the upright position when in use
- It can be locked in the upright position with 70mm discus padlock supplied
- The hole depth under the ground for the bollard is 850mm
- Fully retracted it stands 550mm above ground
- Internal locking bar which provided extra security
- Padlock sited at the top of the post to make it easier to reach and use.
- Zinc plated finish for extra corrosion resistance
- Manufactured from heavy duty 100 x 100 x 5mm box section
- Supplied with 70mm stainless steel discus padlock
- Very easy to use.
- A completely telescopic security post that sits flush to the ground when stored away
- A hole of 850mm will be required to fit this into the ground
- The post stands 550mm above ground when it is being used.
- Internal locking bar for extra security
- Padlock sited at the top of the post to make it easier to reach and easier to use.
- Zinc plated finish for corrosion resistance
- Manufactured from 70 x 70 x 3mm box section
- Supplied with 70mm stainless steel discus padlock with 2 keys
- Very easy to use.