GA80 Fold down post
- Ideal for securing parking spaces, driveways and forecourts.
- Easy surface mounted installation.
- Folds down for ease of use.
- Stands 710mm high when upright.
- Folds down to 90mm when flat.
- High security drill and pick resistant lock.
- Fitted with protective tips to eliminate damage to alloy wheels.
- Strengthened steel locking arms.
- Portable and easily stored.
- Recommended for alloy wheels.
- This product has been independently tested and approved by Sold Secure
£150.00 – £188.00
- Maintenance free
- The base plate fits flush with the ground
- Separate base plates available, so that the post can be used in different locations
- Keyed alike multiple posts available on request
- The lock is drill and pick resistant
- Locates and locks into base seconds (Paramount in bad weather!)
- Base fits only 18″ below ground (avoiding mains cables and pipework, unlike telescopic posts!)
- Does not use easily attackable padlocks
- Accepted by all major insurance companies
- Stops thieves using your drive as a loading bay
- Universal pedal box
- Simple operation
- Deterrent features
- The hole depth under the ground for the bollard is 850mm
- Fully retracted it stands 550mm above ground
- Internal locking bar which provided extra security
- Padlock sited at the top of the post to make it easier to reach and use.
- Zinc plated finish for extra corrosion resistance
- Manufactured from heavy duty 100 x 100 x 5mm box section
- Supplied with 70mm stainless steel discus padlock
- Very easy to use.
- A completely telescopic security post that sits flush to the ground when stored away
- A hole of 850mm will be required to fit this into the ground
- The post stands 550mm above ground when it is being used.
- Internal locking bar for extra security
- Padlock sited at the top of the post to make it easier to reach and easier to use.
- Zinc plated finish for corrosion resistance
- Manufactured from 70 x 70 x 3mm box section
- Supplied with 70mm stainless steel discus padlock with 2 keys
- Very easy to use.
- UK, Europe, USA, Canada & RoW Coverage
- 3 Wire Self-Install
- 5 Year Warranty
- Police Interaction
- Vehicle Battery Tamper Alerts
- Internal Battery Backup
- Smart Movement Alerts Web & App Live Tracking
- Remote immobilisation of vehicle from mobile app or web portal
- Configured for Classics and the way in which they are used
- The Skytag has a recovery record of 11 minutes
- 24 hour, 365 days a year monitoring service
- Skytag liaises with the nearest police command centre to your vehicle location
- Simple installation
- Monthly GPS tracker equipment test and operational health check
- GPS Device comes with a 5 year warranty
- Fully transferable Skytag GPS tracking device
Price includes installation nationwide, at a time and place to suit you. Our engineers are approved by both Tracker UK and Thatcham.
£249.00 – £898.00
- Thatcham category 7 or S7 approved
- Long battery life with up to 5 years standby
- Operates via a unique VHF signal
- Built in anti jamming as standard
- Nationwide support from the UK police force
- Can be Tracked in Containers & Underground Carparks
£119.00 – £124.99
- Sold Secure approved
- Prevent airbag theft from modern vehicles
- Deter electronic theft of modern vehicles
- Suitable for all vehicles